Thursday, December 11, 2008

What am I?

Today I dont know what to write here. I mean hell, how long has it been 3 months now, or close to and I have only her in my head and its actually been enough. I'll just write an update of what all has happened and my feeling today here.

Ok, she met me on Tuesday like I wrote in my last post. That dinner we were to have with her Mom hasn't happened yet. She has told me to come by any time today for it whenever I am hungry. I mean if I am hungry I can simply eat at home. Why is she making me feel as though I am waiting to meet her Mom and have dinner there I mean I am fine with just meeting her.

She is only givng me confused siginals and I dont know what to do about it. On one hand I feel hurt she doesnt want me and things are not like how they were. But on the other hand she is atleast making an effort to make things better in a friendly way between us. I mean I dont know how I stand or where I stand all I know if I care about this girl but now I am getting fed up of it.

I just want to know clearly what am I to her? I mean you don't break up with someone who you want to have a future with do you? I want a future with her but she certainly doesn't feel that way about me. There is nothing I can do about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GET A LIFE NANU ...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH .. like for the terror attacks. we say for u , ENOUGH IS ENOUGH