Friday, December 26, 2008

Bye Bye Blog.

This is probably the last entry for a while if ever I do write again here it would be after a while. This has got ot be the best Christmas ever for me, I must say. I thought God would help me and not make me feel worse on that day.
Oh Well ! It was all going fine till she had to call and let me know that she was out with her 'Charlie' friends and ofcourse she had to also tell me she was out with her ex make-out buddy too.
Really I am crazy, and blind. I am getting treated like a dog here and I am still sending her I miss you msgs, and I am still saying I love her. Whow something must be wrong with me, why can I not see that I am not being treated fairly.
Leave it now thats just it, A New Year, A New Life, A New Beginning I really welcome it all.

Thanks Blog :-) for being there on so many lonley nights and for seeing me thru a lot pain and tears. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I first found you're loveshack entry, and was absolutely touched in every way. I am going through the same thing, vise versa with my boyfriend of over three years. I actually ended hanging out and talking to someone that I shouldn't have, and reading you're entries make me feel somewhat normal. I constantly call him until I can no longer emotionally handle it, I think about him 24/7 and the only time I get super sad is when his name pops up on my phone and I miss what I can't have. Don't think you're alone. And I'm 21, with him being 23. Hope all works out well for you.