Humm, its been a weird morning. I have sent the letter and I don't know what her reaction is gonna be.
I feel like the kid in school I was and wrote a letter to my first crush, and wondered how she would take it. And wondered if everything I have written made sense, and more importantly made sense to her. I really don't know what to write I have butterflies in my stomach and I know I will not get a reply for a while if at all. But I am still so eager in hope that it is ridiculous. She has her exams, and I must realize that I am not the only thing on her mind like she is on mine. Which I agree is not a good think for me either, but I really miss her and now after sending her the mail I am even more anxious about what she will write back if at all.
June I really miss you, and I really want to be with you. Just maybe see you and talk to you, or spend an afternoon with you again in the park. Or do anything that you would like, but just spend some time with you. I don't even know how long its been since I really spent time with her. The last tme hugged me was near the taxi before I left for home and yes I miss those times. I miss you. I miss you a lot. And I wonder all the time where you are and what you would be doing or if you ever even think of me, or by now I am forgotten?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment