Sunday, December 21, 2008

What do I write?

What do I write? What has changed what is new? Really Nothing at all. The weekend came and went, I was out both nights and slept all day during the day, each night I missed her and each day I prayed for her to maybe call or send me a note saying hello. But no, none so whatsoever. Last she left me a msg on Saturday on GTalk, but I had to setp out so I simply replied, "I have to go if you wanna talk you can call me." But I know she won't call for atleast a few months, but I know I wait and hope in vain.

What is hope?
"Zeus did not want man to throw his life away, no matter how much the other evils might torment him, but rather to go on letting himself be tormented anew. To that end, he gives man hope. In truth, it is the most evil of evils because it prolongs man's torment."

I will leave the post to just that. Cause it says more than I have to write about my state, its only Hope that is my ally I thought but after reading the above quote it is the worst possible ally.

No comments: