Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Rollercoster ride.

Update:

I don't know if I should be happy or sad.On Thrusday she Sent me a msg on IM, I didnt reply for a while, and then I finally did, and then our conversation went from one thing to the other. At first it was really awkard and I wasn't letting out anything but we spoke for almost an hour or so then, and she seemed to be very interested. Then we planned to meet.
I met her outside the cafe after work. She saw me and came into the cry gave me a huge hug and didn't let go for a while, she had tears in her eyes, and said it had been too long. We drove around a bit, kissed and then I dropped her off, and planned to meet next day after her exam for lunch.
We met for lunch, had a nice time, and she even said she is really glad things are back to how they were or atleast now they can be atleast.
I picked her up after her exam, she just said to her friends I had come to get her. They were surprised, we went out to lunch, she came by for a bit to our place to meet her cat etc. Then I was leaving for the weekend to go out of town and went away. We spoke on the weekked, and she said maybe we could do dinner on Monday, I was fine with that. She said she would call and we could fix a plan. Now the problem is that that is supposed to be yesterday. No I got no call, I mean her phone is again off again cause I finally tried to call in the evening to see whats going on.

I really don't even know what I should be feeling. I mean seriously, this is crazy. I don't know what is going on thru her head, at all. Does she even want me ? Why is she acting this way ? What wrong did I do now ? Should I think even if she cares or should I think she doesn't ? Why is she doing this to me ? Should I feel loved or should I feel left out in the cold? I mean one day I have such a nice day she tells me everything is back to how it was and she feels great about it and the very next she acts as if nothing has changed and we are still are two different worlds end. I hate it and I hate being torn, I hate being treated this way by the person I love the most. There are so many others who care for me and are waiting to talk to me but this life is so wierd that the one I want the most doesnt want to talk to me.

No comments: