Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I should be sick, whats wrong with me

I should be sick of myself for being such a sore loser.
I should be sick of myself for loving someone who calls me a stalker, and a psycho.
I should be sick of myself for loving somoene who tells me she likes someone else.
I should be sick of myself for chasing after her, when she doesn't want after this long.
I should be sick of myself for begging someone for her love.
I should be sick of being rejected by now.
I should be sick of being told off.
I should be sick of all the lies I have been told.
I should be sick of the fact that this girl doesn't even want to give me her number.
I should be sick of the fact that she is out travelling and living with other men.
I should be sick of myself for trusting her when she herself tells me she is lieing.
I should be sick of listening to **** for the world about her.
I should be sick of trusting her blindly.
I should be sick of crying for so long.
I should be sick of writing mails that mean nothing to her.
I should be sick of thinking of her.
I should be sick of praying for her and us.
I should be sick of thinking there can be an us.
I should be sick of having her on my mind.
I should be sick of not being able to move on till now.
I should be sick of this pain.
I should be sick of being depressed.
I should be sick of her.
I should be sick of myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see a guys perspective, because when I think that my boyfriend no longer cares, you're entries give me hope. Thanks for the comment, I'm just going through a rocky time with my boyfriend, thanks to me, and I pray and hope that it will get better. I'm just learning to give it time. And I'm learning to not be so pushy and just let him come to me when he's ready. He is definitely someone I can see myself marrying and in a way I broke a bond between us with a little mistake I made. I am in the exact same position as you; I can barely sleep, I take long showers to wash away the pain, I stare at my phone constantly, and I have my bad spurts of calling him constantly and repeatedly. So I'm trying to take it one day at a time, and be there for him when he needs me, I'm crossing my fingers and praying to god that I don't loose him.