Why is crying a sign of weakness. God how long is this gonna take? Is been over months and I still miss her nonetheless. God why me? Why this to us? What did I do wrong God I just loved her, I innocently just loved her. Thats all I did, I never cheated, I never lied, I never even really spend time with another girl or did any such thing.
I tried to keep her comfortable and happy and gave her all I could. God why did you do this to us? I can only ask you, and no one else? Even you have stopped to answer to me now, I dont know who to look forward to or who to ask these questions, God only you knew what we had shared she doesn't even seem to know or seems to have forgotten it all. God I know she is not so cruel or heartless please God let some love rise in her please God Just let her know I still care and love her even though all this has happened.
I know I feel very very selfish in this regard when there are hundereds of people dead around the country I ask for my love. I just dont know what to say or do. I am helpless. I didnot make any false promises to her and nor do I wish her bad, I just miss her and want only good for her.I miss her so much, but what can I do God, please help me.
I go back to the sight from the plane when I saw the city of New Dlehi below me, it was huge and I thought to myself, in such a huge world with so many millions of people where would God ever listen to me or my prayers. There are so many many people and everyone of them has a story that will make you cry, so why me and why would he listen to my prayers? But still I pray and ask only you for forgiveness for whatever wrong I have done to deserve days like these. I miss her and I love her a lot but I don't think I have to tell you or anyone that, I just hope she realizes that and comes around some day.
I miss her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment