I don't know where to start,
I am still lost and confused as to why we had to part.
There is so much I want to say, but its all that you have already heard.
There is not much to say, cause now you don't believe my word.
There is not much to do as its all been done.
There is much I could try but it will all be undone.
I wish I can reach out to you, but you'll say its too late.
I wish I can reach out to someday cause for me its never to late.
I wish someday there would be a better time and place,
Where you could be my Saving Grace.
You have left me so helpless I don't know what to do,
You have left me with no choice but to not get in touch with you.
You left me with nothing but your memories,
You left me with nothing and those memories I now keep.
I want to call you and hear your voice, and know how you are,
I don't know why you have pushed all that we had so far.
I want to touch you, and see you and look deep inside,
I know there is place where we used to hide.
I thought we would be always together, I thought we never lied.
I thought we both knew how we really felt inside.
I thought we would never part, and I thought this was just the start.
I thought we really cared, and you knew what we shared.
You gave me comfort when I cried,
You wiped my tears when they could not hide.
You gave me strength when I was weak,
You gave me happiness, you made me feel complete.
I hope one day things will be better, and the sun will shine.
I hope maybe someday you would be mine.
I hope you would call and make things right
I hope you would one day make it bright.
I don't know where to end, just as I didn't know where to start
I am still lost and confused as to why we had to part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment