Numb: a loss of sensation
Today and since last night numb is all I feel.
To realize that love of 2 years can be replaced by 2 days. To realize I was lied to all this while, and still believed in her for some reason. To realize that someone else has taken my place. To realize that the letters I write are not even read. To realize she changed her number for me. To realize that it was over way long ago. To realize that now there is not even hope.
I don't know if it is anger, hatred, love, pain, disappointment or what I am feeling. I simply feel numb. At the end of the day, all I want to see is her smiling, all I want to see is for her to be happy, and to not be hurt. God, if she is happier with whoever she is with, please let them find each other, and let them love each other, and have a beautiful future. If I can't be that man to give her happiness, so be it, all I really want to see is her happy, cause really that's what gave me happiness. It makes me smile when she does. And it made me cry when she did. God please don't let him or anyone hurt her ever, and please don't ever give her any of the pain that I have gone through. I know I wanted my lifetime to be spent with her, but if that doesn't give her happiness then there is no happiness in it for me. God take care of her, she is special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment