Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Bacho Ki Kya Galti Hai ?"

"Bacho Ki Kya Galti Hai ?" or "Booga Booga Tumne mujhe Kartoon Bana Diya"

These two lines bring me teas even now, these are 2 memories that I know I will never forget in my life.

The first brings me tears, cause I know this was her deepest and darkest pain she had inside her. When she said this to me, it did change a lot of the way I looked at her. What I am trying to say is that I did care for her etc, even way before that but that was the first time in my life I became sure that I wanted to spend my life taking care of her. More than anything I wanted to give her all the love that I could, not for me really but cause she deserved it. That night when she told me about her life and her story, and told me that I understood her and asked me to never leave her, every word I had said to her was meant by me, I told her I never would leave her, and thats what hurts me now so much. I really have not left her, but now she has left me. I am still there, I am still the same, I still have all that love, and though my trust and faith has taken a big beating, I don't know in some weird way, I don't blame her for leaving me, I don't say it is her fault either I blame us both.

And if she could hear me out, I would just like to tell her
that I know she has no faith in Love, but all Love doesn't grow the same way as what she has seen. I would like to tell her that I still haven't and I never will leave her. That there is nothing to explain or to be said. I would like to tell her that I will take care of her more than I have taken care of me, and that I will do all I can to try and keep her happy.


And the second. :-)
Well it brings me tears cause I miss her just saying that to me and giving me a small kiss. It brings me tears cause always I was the one who was grumpy and long faced and she was always so happy and cheerful. It brings me tears cause I don't know if I will hear it the way I used to or not. It brings me tears to realize how much joy it gave her to be with me, and to be at my place, I could tell when she would say that, that she was really happy. And it would give me so much of bliss to know that the same girl who says to me "Bacho Ki Kya Galti Hai", is Happy for sometime atleast. It would make my day, even though I had a bad day at work, or was fighting with family, when she would say this it took away all my pain and sorrow. I just wish, just wish that one day I wake up and this has been just a bad nightmare and she wakes me up and says this to me. But hell am I crazy the year has even changed when will I wake up? Maybe she could just whisper that to me someday, and take away all this that I have gone thru.

No comments: