Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Who is confused..?

Out of my 20 lines you read only 3 only about Goa and being rude ??
At first I didn't reply cause you would only write back to me about how I get everything wrong, or might get mad and not meet me, but anyway if and when we meet we would not talk about any of this. Cause I relly didnt want to bring this up at all.

June you ask me why am I insecure? Does that question even make sense to us or me. Being insecure is for people seeing eachother in all honesty I don't even know where I really stand for you June. I love you, and I feel you do too to some extent, a tiny winy bit atleast. Ask yourself do you think I should feel secure in our relation with eachother ??

June why do you say I feel everything you do is wrong? What have I said to you June? I never said a thing about you going to Goa yes I was upset to learn that from someone else, but I didnt say anything to you? You even blamed me for everything still I didn't really get mad at you. Infact I believed everything you said to me after you got back, in some wierd way I was really proud of you too and even told you that.

And about you going to Goa this time, again I am no one your Mom and Dad are fine with it, who am I to question you or say anything? June I dont even know where we stand thats why I dont even know how to react or what to say or what to do. You simply say that is because I am confused, but at the end of the day June it is you, it is you who is ocnfused, I know how much I love you and what I feel about you, it is you who is confused.

But June we didn't come here to figure out if we are confused or not, and neither to make a decision about anything

No comments: