Holy Fuck. What a day more like what a wonderful last 24 hours have been. I am quite amazed. till now I really did try so so hard for everything, I tried to to make her laugh and keep her happy every second she was around. I tried to understand her, and tried to change myself for her. I don't know what is the short coming in me I guess that I can't keep her happy.
Last night she had to sms another random guy, and plan to meet him today at NM, and then ofcourse she does not want to go out with me tonight. After all that she said to me yesterday about being with me today and spending time cause I was cheesed off about last night being with her friends. Anyway so now she has a huge fight with me and tells me how she wants her space and doesn't want me around. And how she wants to go to NM with her friends and NOT me at all.
But what can I do really what can I do? Really I am helpless, am I not? I have to take all this from her I have no choice. If I even say a word she will simply reply to me like she did: "Fine don't ever see me again." And then I have nothing. Well she even asked me what I wantd more: Her this way or her not at all. So I know for me this is a lose lose situation, I don't even know why I am in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment