I dont want to hurt anymore.I dont want to hurt anymore.I dont want to hurt anymore.I dont want to hurt anymore.I dont want to hurt anymore.I dont want to hurt anymore.I dont want to hurt anymore.I dont want to hurt anymore.I dont want to hurt anymore.I dont want to hurt anymore.I dont want to hurt anymore.I dont want to hurt anymore.I dont want to hurt anymore.
I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.
I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more.
I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.
Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me?
I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.I dont want to suffer anymore.
I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more. I dont want this feeling no more.
I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.
Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me? Why me?
No comments:
Post a Comment