Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This place where a part of you will forever be a part of me..

"There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."

Been a while since I wrote here, it seems to me that this is the only place in the world where I can be free and write to myself.Its been a few months now of a mental roller-coster, I just don't have any more to say cause I don't think I am sure about my feelings any more. I have my own reasons to believe its done and I should stop fooling myself, cause at the end of it all its been nearly a year and I can't still be upset over something that happened so long ago. My only question to her is when she did not want anything from me why did she have to come back in my life only to put me through this pain again? She calls me selfish, but at the end of the day I have done so much only for her and in return she has not even said a small "Thanks You." and has instead only questioned my intentions. Isn't her actions selfish that she knows I am weak for her so she uses me whenever she needs me?

No comments: