Monday, April 20, 2009

we should have never fought.

I am sorry we should have never fought.
I miss you babe, you are in my every thought.
I dont know why we have days like those,
When we feel so far from being so close.
Anyway lets forget it now,
I hope we make up for it somehow.

You say I act like a girl,
well for you I'll even do the twirl.
I go weak in the knees when you around,
And I maybe act like a big clown.
And if you ever look at me and smile,
it makes all so worthwhile.

I'd get you flowers, I'd get you gold,
I will never break the promises I told.
I'd look in your eyes and kiss your lips,
and touch you gently with my fingertips.
I'd hold you close and never let go,
If just once you asked me so. :-(

I know I have hurt you in the past,
I'd take all the blame for why it didn't last.
you know I have tried to mend my ways,
I know now, without you, how bad are my days.
Without you I still can't sleep.
waking up without you at times I still weep.

Once again I dont know what more to say,
I just hope things would be better someday.
I just hope one day you will see,
The love for you inside of me.
Now I really wish it would rain
And somehow are best days would come again.

No comments: